Friday, September 16, 2022

Color Throwdown #710

The soft color combination at Color Throwdown prompted me to make this:


Using the Stained Glass die and stencil from PinkFresh Studio, I colored the little squares with Dew Drops and Aqualicious Altenew inks on Spicy Yogurt paper.  The 'lead' die was cut with Desert Storm and glued over the stenciling.  I decided this might make a good masculine birthday card so I stamped the sentiment from Altenew in one of the same inks.  Stamping makes it look a different color than blending but it's still in the family.

I'm glad you dropped by.  




If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Very handsome, Bobby - perfect for any guy [or girl!]
Oh man do I want one of those cookies - but only if they don't taste like pumpkin!
=]

Judy Woodland said...

FABULOUS use of those colors here. I really love the graphic look of this card, it would work beautifully for a masculine friend. Great take on the challenge, well done!!!

Celeste Goff said...

What a great card! I love how this looks like a stained glass window!

Bonnie said...

This is a great masculine card, Bobby! I LOVE these colors and how you've used them!

Lisa Elton said...

It is quite the dapper masculine card, Bobby! Great use of those colors!

Wanda Cullen said...

This stained glass background is absolutely amazing!! Love ideas for masculine designs! Thanks so much for joining us at CTD this week!

TK said...

Great masculine card, and also great colors! Love that stained glass look, very classy