Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Can You Handle the Pressure? - Leaves

I was going to enter a card with the same embossing folder I used last time at Can You Handle the Pressure? but then ran across an unfinished one that works just as well.

All I had to do was add the foiled sentiment from PinkFresh Studio.  The folder is Floating Foliage from Altenew.  After embossing, I swiped Peeled Paint DI over the raised portion and added splatters with the same ink.  

I'm still busy sorting, labeling and organizing my stamps but I see the end in sight.  Thanks for dropping by to see what I've been doing.





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Your foliage is fabulous, Bobby!
=]

Bonnie said...

Green and white is so refreshing, Bobby! Love the way you've inked the embossing!

Lisa Elton said...

I like what you've done with this EF, Bobby! Pretty card. I like organizing all my stuff as much as card making LOL!

Cornelia said...

Fabulous card! Amazing that you managed to keep the ink only on the raised portions of your card!

Diane said...

Beautifully designed card! Thank you for joining our challenge at can You Handle The Pressure! We have a NEW challenge that is all about stencils, take a peek at it, I have left the link below!
Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Can You Handle The Pressure}
{Stencil Fun}

Marcia Hill said...

LOVE this card Bobby! That foliage is so pretty and I love the simple green and white design! Lovely, lovely card!! Hugs. :0)