Friday, January 20, 2023

Seize the Birthday #253

I don't know why I don't play in Seize the Birthday more often.  After all birthday cards are what I make the most, besides Christmas that is.  I just happened to have an image that fit the prompt.



I foiled this Pinkfresh butterfly almost a year ago now when I had a crafting day with Bonnie.  That is what got me on the foil bandwagon.  It's been sitting in a pile of unfinished things that I finally went through to work on and knew it was perfect for this challenge.  It's inked up with Distress Inks in Spun Sugar, Salt Water Taffy and Abandoned Coral.  The coral was used to ink the sentiment strip too.

Thanks for dropping by.





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Love that this pretty butterfly fluttered it's way out of that unfinished things pile and onto your wonderful CAS card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun find and perfect for the challenge! Thanks for joining n at STB

Bonnie said...

I LOVE how you colored this butterfly, Bobby! I need to get that Glimmer machine out and foil some more. Wish you could come play again.

Nancy said...

Bobby, So I see it's Bonnie's fault that we all started on this Foil train. LOL That butterfly is stunning and I do hope you come by Seize the Birthday and play more often, I love your work!

Hansi Brittain said...

Your choice of colors and ink blending are beautiful. This is a clean and elegant card that someone is going to love receiving.