Sunday, June 4, 2023

Color Throwdown #745 and NBUS #51

I'm happy that my play time with new dies the other day fit the colors at Color Throwdown.

I have been wanting a lemon/lime die set and settled on the one from Lawn Fawn.  I cut them all from Bristol cardstock and colored them with Altenew inks. The plaid background is an embossing folder from Spellbinder. I didn't bring any fun/punny sentiments with me but I do need an anniversary card and thought I'd write the punny part inside.  I white heat embossed the sentiment from Hero Arts and colored it with the same ink as the leaves. 

I'm also sending my card to NBUS since the die is new.  






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

The perfect pucker-up card for any anniversary! Darling new dies set, Bobby!
=]

Bonnie said...

You found some awesome lemon/lime dies, Bobby! Great anniversary card!

Wanda Cullen said...

Adorable CAS design and such a fun anniversary card! So glad you were able to join us in the challenge at CTD!

TK said...

Very sweet! I just love fruit, berry stamps and dies -- I think it brings us back to remembering the simpler days.

Lisa Elton said...

I've been eyeing this die set too, Bobby! Your card is cute, you might force me to shop!

Vickie Z said...

Love these lemons and the background die!! So happy you joined us at CTD!!

Darnell said...

Good choice on the citrus die, Bobby! This card just made me brighten up with the crisp white embossing and the awesome details of the fruit. Mwah! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell