Monday, June 19, 2023

Less Is More #485

Today's card is for Less Is More and their light purple and black challenge.


I found the CAF Cosmos from Altenew already made in purple.  All I had to do was substitute a black center for the original yellow one and cut the leaves from black.  The heat embossed sentiment is from The Ton.  QACAS  (Quick And Clean And Simple for those who don't know).

Thanks for dropping by.  





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I love these grayed down purples, Bobby - bet you knew I would! Such a beautiful way to send thoughts!
=]

Judy Woodland said...

Oh wow, do I ever LOVE this, Bobby!!! Your colors are amazing, but that touch of black just makes the whole thing POP!! This is simply fabulous!!!

Bonnie said...

I never thought of using black with purple but it works beautifully on these flowers! Classy, my friend!

TK said...

Love your tones of purple and pretty layered flower -- well done, Bobby!

Kathyk said...

Super entry for the LIM challenge

Kathyk