Saturday, September 23, 2023

Just Us Girls #698 - CAS Week

It's CAS Week at Just Us Girls and Sue is our host.  She has chosen 'Sports' as our theme.


I only have one sports themed set of stamps so that's what I used. With all our sons, grandsons and great-grandsons you would think I'd have more. 


The set includes all these balls and the sentiments so I stamped them in Memento Black, colored them with Altenew artist markers and popped them up.  It can't get more clean and simple than this. 

The Design Team and our guest designer Stephanie have a wide range of sports cards for your inspiration.  If you make one and are the winner of the challenge, you could be our next guest. 

I'm also sending my card to Inkspirational where there is another CAS challenge. 








If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

13 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super cute sports card

Judy Woodland said...

What a great card for a teen. I never know what to make for a sports-themed card and this is perfect. Thanks for the fabulous inspiration - it's GENIUS!!!!

Carol said...

Great CAS layout Bobby! I am going to remember this idea! Your colors just POP!

Lisa Elton said...

A cute CAS card and a cute sentiment! Great job, Bobby!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I have many athletes in my family, and I don't have sports-themed stamps either! Yours is a fab design and covers a few! Great CAS creation, Bobby. I have so enjoyed my gig with JUGs! Thanks so much for having me!

Bonnie said...

Perfectly CAS and great for those sports loving family members!

Nancy said...

This is so clever, Bobby! Love it!

Ina G said...

Fabulous set of stamps Bobby. Perfect for this weeks theme.

TK said...

Your CAS card is perfect just the way it is! Love the simplicity and let the images speak

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love your trio of sports balls on this fabulous CAS card! Perfect for any sports loving kid!

cm said...

A delightful trio of sports balls, Bobbi! So much fun!
hugs~c

I Card Everyone said...

CAS and fun, Bobby! Great for the guys - maybe the girls, too?
=]

Marlena M. said...

So cute Bobby, thank you for sharing with us at INk~