Tuesday, October 3, 2023

52 Christmas Card Throwdown 36.23

The technique at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown is stenciling and that was an easy one for me although I did change my mind on what I was going to do as I looked through my stencils.


I started with a single layer stencil from Pretty Pink Posh, masking the berries so I could color them red.   The sentiment is from Hero Arts cut in red foil and layered for dimension.  I counted my Christmas cards yesterday and I have 62 done towards my goal of 85.  Not bad for the first week in October and all the Christmas challenges to come.

Thanks for dropping by.







If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

8 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Loving that bold red foil sentiment surrounded by the stenciling...awesome card Bobby! And YAY for 62 cards!! I should count mine and see where I'm at...just counted and I'm at 78 and usually send out around 110. Guess I'm not doing as bad as I thought either!! Hugs. :0)

I Card Everyone said...

Almost a one-layer, but still easily posted, Bobby - just the kind of card we need at Christmas. Sure to bring cheer!
=]

Bonnie said...

So pretty, Bobby! Love the stenciled holly and the sentiment die cut is awesome! At the rate you're going you'll have a head start on next year!

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty, Bobby! I like the shimmery sentiment!

Loll said...

Beautiful leafy background for your fabulous large sentiment, Bobby. LOVE traditional green and red! xx

TK said...

Festive and pretty (the card) and bright red (that's me guilty that I'm WAY behind), but feeling like I have iinspiration and hope!

Fabiola said...

quelle élégante création Bobby, j'aime ces feuillage hivernaux si chic, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

Hali said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining 52 CCT.