Thursday, January 25, 2024

Just Us Girls #711 - ATG Stencil Week

How are you liking all the changes at Just Us Girls?  This week we have another change.  The fourth week of the month is our new stencil challenge.


That's right!  It's anything goes as long as you use a stencil, whether it is the focal point, the background or the way you color the images.  


I used a new stencil from PTI called Wild Blooms, coloring it with Altenew inks, trimming the panel and mounting it on Summer Sunrise cardstock.  The sentiment is from Honey Bee.

The Design Team and our guest Stef Perry have some wonderful stenciled cards to inspire you.  Check them out and make a card for the gallery.  If you are our Winner of the Week you may be chosen to be a guest designer. 





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

18 comments:

Loll said...

Love the beautiful, spring colours of your stenciled flowers, Bobby! xx

Lori m said...

Gorgeous, stenciled card, I'm not too good using stencils, I'll have to try again, thank you for the inspiration, hugs, Lori m

Carol said...

Very pretty and perfect stenciling! I'll have to check out that stencil on the PTI site.

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, I DO love this stencil! You've chosen such pretty colors for those layers, Bobby!
=]

Judy Woodland said...

SO, SO PRETTY!!! I love the bright sunny yellow. I don't give that color enough love.

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a delightful Springtime card!

cm said...

Bobby, your wildflowers are beautiful; a breath of Spring to brighten up January!
hugs~c

Nancy said...

Such a pretty and delicate card! We went from Winter to warm here. I hope we have a Spring!

Marcia Hill said...

Absolutely beautiful Bobby...one of my favorite stencils! Such pretty colors too...love it!! Hugs. :0)

Anonymous said...

What a sweet stencil! I love the buttery yellow you used. Thanks for this little glimpse of spring!

TK said...

Aren't these just the sweetest blooms! Love your warm sunny colors, adding a glow of fun to our day

Ina G said...

Oh sooooooooooo pretty Bobby. Beautiful blended blooms and so bright and cheerful.

ElizStewart said...

OMG... love this stencil! I am going to learn about so many new products with this new challenge. Love it!

Bonnie said...

I LOVE this pretty stencil and the colors you've used! It's such a pretty, sunny garden!

Greta said...

That stencil will be in my cart next time I order from PTI. Love seeing another example using it! Wonderful choice of colors and the perfect sentiment!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Nothing better than yellow flowers! This is beautiful with perfect stenciling! It is making me long for spring.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love your beautiful harbinger of Spring. Gorgeous stencil, and your stenciling is wonderful.

Stef Perry said...

Your stenciled flower garden is lovely and makes me look forward to seeing the first signs of spring in another couple of months here in Idaho. I truly love the sentiment you used, it is so touching and so true. Wonderful card, Bobby!