Thursday, March 28, 2024

Just Us Girls #720 - Stencil Week

Hey there.  I'm so glad you dropped by. 

How did you like our collaboration challenge with Time Out?  It changed the Just Us Girls schedule slightly but we are back with our fourth week challenge, hosted by Sue.


A while ago I spent a day foiling a number of images and used one of those panels for my card today.


I received the hot foil plate when I was a guest designer for Altenew in August of 2022 but it is now available in the store.  It comes with a stencil that I used with Altenew inks.  The panel was trimmed, mounted on yellow cardstock and a foiled sentiment from Pinkfresh added. 
What stencil will you use to make a card for our gallery?  The design team and our guest Tracey McNeely have some lovely cards to inspire you so check them out and get making. 






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

14 comments:

Loll said...

Amazing card with the foiling and your colourful stenciling, Bobby! It's a WOW! card! Great work! xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

This card is amazing! So pretty with the coloring

I Card Everyone said...

Your card has jumped seasons right to Summer with these gorgeous stenciled ink colors, Bobby! So beautiful - now if you could just work on the temperature?
=]

Judy Woodland said...

Beautiful card! I love the soft look. Now I must slide on over to Altenew and check out that set, it's fabulous. And you have used it perfectly!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I love this! What pretty flowers!

cm said...

Your floral arrangement is absolutely lovely; just what I needed to see on this gloomy 'still winter-ish' day.
hugs~c

Carol said...

Such pretty stenciling Bobby! What a great mutli-occasion use idea for a card!

ElizStewart said...

Just lovely Bobby!!

TK said...

Fun flowers, and the shine is so pretty! Great stencil/blending too

TK said...

Fun flowers and pretty shine -- sounds like a perfect collab to me! Really pretty stenciling, Bobby, and yes I LOVED the collab!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Those flowers are gorgeous! I love how you foiled them and then stenciled in the color. Perfect placement on your foiled sentiment.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

What a gorgeous floral image. Your color choice are perfect, and so spring-like. I love it. Great idea to foil many things at once and put them aside for future use. It's a lot to get everything out, so foiling a bunch at a time is wise.

Ina G said...

Beeeeeeeeautiful pastel blooms here Bobby. Just love it!

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh my goodness Bobby I'm in love with this stencil and card. The colours are so beautiful and so softly blended. Well Done! Thank you so much for having me as a guest at JUGS in March!