Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Color Hues #95

Today's card is for the Color Hues challenge - pink and blue.


A Penny Black dealer was retiring and getting rid of his supply so I took advantage of the sale and bought a number of stamps and dies.  My love of birds prompted me to buy Nature Sings which has four different birds on it.  I stamped the bluebird on Bristol and colored it with Zigs.  I masked the bird and made my own stencil to color the background with Kitsch Flamingo Distress Ink.  The branch was free-handed. 

Thanks for dropping by.  

  





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, Bobby! I love your little bluebird! I would have loved getting in on that sale!
=]

Judy Woodland said...

This card could NOT be any more dear. I love this little guy so much, am going to search for him. You have really showcased him perfectly with that background. Absolutely WONDERFUL!!!

Lisa Elton said...

What a darling little bird and a fabulous CAS card!