The second challenge for CAS Christmas is live and the theme is
I brought my Tim Holtz Snowmen with me and used two on my card.
Thanks for dropping by and spending a bit of your day with me.
If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.
You may also unsubscribe using the same form.

12 comments:
I think it's perfectly CAS, Bobby! And I love how these snow people are holding the banner! Very creative and fun!
This is awesome, Bobby! LOVE your CAS design that shows off those adorable snowmen. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas! xx
How adorable!!! I love the white snowmen against the white background, it really makes their black accessories pop. Super cute card!!!!
White space galore and two fun snowmen! What more could a CAS challenge want? It's perfection!
=]
Perfect card for CAS Christmas. Thanks for joining us. Your snowmen are just so adorable and love how they are holding up the Christmas banner.
Bobby, thank you for playing along with us at CAS Christmas. those are two cute snowman, and I love that you had a banner that perfectly fits the size you needed for these two to hold it!
CAS was the goal and you reached it perfectly! I love the simicity, but also their much-detailed scarves in analogous colors
I love this fun pair and your card is CAS cuteness! So happy to have you playing along at CAS Christmas, Bobby!
Their hats and scarves do look black & white in the photo, but I really like that look Bobby! Love the banner too! CAS perfection my friend!! Hugs. :0)
Isn't it frustrating when a photo doesn't show the true colors,Bobby! But they still look cute in the black/white! And I love that fun banner sentiment you added - what a great design! Thanks for much for joining us at CAS Christmas/Snowman! Julia xx
A perfect pair of cute snowmen holding the Christmas banner. Love your card Bobby.
Absolutely adorable! I've not ever seen these snowman dies and the banner is perfect!
Post a Comment