Sue is the host for Stencil Week at Just Us Girls.
I was just playing around with a new set from Pinkfresh Studio and ended up making two cards.
I wanted to try stenciling on colored cardstock so I started easy by using Alabaster from SB, stamping the Blooming Peony in black, and coloring with Buttercream, Rose Quartz, Pinkalicious, Citrus Burst, Frayed Leaf and Forest Glade. The sentiment is from their Cozy Blooms set.
For the second card, I white heat embossed on SB Windy cardstock and used Wisteria, Hydrangea, Icy Water, Frayed Leaf and Forest Glade inks. The sentiment from SSS's Just Add Cake is white heat embossed on Windy.
I want to say a special Thank You to Bonnie Klass for being our wonderful guest this month.
The Design Team and our guest Bonnie have wonderful cards to inspire your stenciling. We hope to see your card in our gallery.
If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.
You may also unsubscribe using the same form.

4 comments:
Bobby... just beautiful! I think colored bases are the way to go for stenciling, adding so much more dimension. BTW been meaning to tell you how much I love your new profile photo.
Both of these cards are absolutely beautiful Bobby! I love that you used colored cs to stencil on both of them...sooooo pretty! And your blooms are just GORGEOUS! Beautifully done my friend!! Hugs. :0)
Stamping and stenciling perfection Bobby! I was sure it was Betterpress. Your colors are so sweet too!
Such gorgeous flora cards!
Post a Comment