I hope you enjoyed CAS Mix-Up last month. Today we're back with another fun technique for you. Stenciling over patterned paper.
This should be fairly self explanatory but if you want some direction there are videos on the blog.
The Design Team has some wonderful inspiration for you on the blog. Be sure to check them out, then create your own stenciled card for our gallery.
If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.
You may also unsubscribe using the same form.


9 comments:
Beautiful card Bobby! Love the soft colours of the washed background paper. Your beautiful blooms stand out so much. Lovely field of flowers that you've created on your card! xx
I like the way you framed your wildflowers! Lovely card, Bobby!
That was such a brilliant dsp choice, Bobby! This turned out so beautiful!
=]
Great pattern paper to stencil your lovely wildflowers on Bobby. Love how you added the frame also.
These stencilled flowers are really pretty Bobby and I love the way you have coloured them as per real life and not just made them monochrome silhouettes, and the background soft wash paper works brilliantly with them..love the white rectangular frame to show them off too...a beautiful card. x
Pretty flowers on the rainbow paper background, Bobby!
Beautiful card! I'm pretty sure your paper was made just for this challenge, Bobby
Such a GORGEOUS card Bobby! I love the soft background dsp you used and your stenciled blooms over it look FABULOUS! Really like the wide white frame too! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)
Love this card Bobby. The soft shades in the background are perfect to show off your stenciled flowers. Nice touch adding the frame too.
Post a Comment