Verena is hosting Freshly Made Sketches and her sketch made me think of my Houseplants die set from Altenew.
The polka dot paper scrap was the jumping off point and I made the pot in matching gray with pink flowers and added a pink strip accent. The background is the Subtle folder from SU and the sentiment is from Altenew's One-Go Birthday.
Thanks for dropping by and spending a bit of your day with me.
If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.
You may also unsubscribe using the same form.

9 comments:
How very sweet. You have that clean and simple style that always makes the focal pop, and I love it!!!!
Any card that starts with gray and dots is bound to finish with a bang, Bobby! I see those circles - just darling! Thanks for playing!
=]
Super cute, Bobby and you know I'm loving the polka dots!
Such a pretty pot of flowers, Bobby! The flowers work perfectly for Verena's circles!
Sweet! Love your pot of pretty flowers, Bobby! So great against that textured background. xx
Not only did you choose a pretty color palette, (pink + gray) but the elements are so sweet! I like how you snuck in some polka dots that remind me of ricrac, too. Thanks for linking up to Freshly Made Sketches this week!
This is delightful, Bobby! Love your color choice, but your interpretation of the sketch is wonderful too.
Your Houseplants die is perfect for the sketch Bobby. Love the pink flowers with the great pot and polka dot paper and the pink strip is a perfect accent.
This is so lovely! I love that houseplant! I wish mine bloomed that nicely! The polka dot paper looks perfect! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!
Post a Comment