Thursday, August 6, 2026

Just Us Girls #835 - Die Week

It's Die Week again at Just Us Girls with Vicki as our host.


I want to welcome our guest designer for this month, Betty Keefe at Created by BJK.  She and the rest of the Design Team have created wonderful cards to inspire you.  

My inspiration came from a friend's Cosmos Garden.



Mine are a little darker and I exchanged the stone wall for brick using Honey Bee's Rustic Brick Wall.  The Garden Cosmos are from Altenew, cut from their Vineyard Berry, Warm Sunshine and Mountain Pine cardstock.  The sentiment is from Spellbinders Just Add Cake.

I hope I see your card in our gallery.




If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 



12 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Bobby... love the florals and the inspiration! Your summer is coming to an end... safe travels home.

Marcia Hill said...

CAS and absolutely BEAUTIFUL Bobby!! Love how your deep colored Cosmos POP off that wonderful background! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Judy Woodland said...

This is so pretty, Bobby!! I love that dark red against the white background, and the brick embossing is perfect.

Carol said...

The flowers by the brick wall look so real and where you might find them in someone's yard! I love the inspiration photo, too!

I Card Everyone said...

I've never had any luck growing Cosmos - much to my dismay! But your paper ones are just as pretty and NEVER fade, Bobby! SO pretty!
=]

TK said...

Your cosmos are beautiful in their deep, broody color! They also look quite at home in front of the brick wall - beautiful!

Loll said...

Love those beautiful cosmos, Bobby! They look amazing against the brick wall. :) xx

JoAnn said...

Another beautiful floral card Bobby. Love your deep red Cosmos against the lovely embossed background. Fabulous card.

Bonnie said...

Cosmos are such cheerful little flowers and yours are extra pretty! Those yellow centers glow amidst the deep red!

Lisa Elton said...

Love your friend's' pretty blooms and I love your paper version too! Fabulous card, Bobby!

lichazul said...

Gorgeous card, lovely flowers ☺️💐 happy day

Ina G said...

Another swoon moment for me Bobby with those beautiful flowers and such deep rich colours. Loving the detailed background too.