There is still time to play along with the CAS Mix-Up Challenge this month. I'm hosting and our prompt is
I hope you'll join me and my teammates for this fun and colorful challenge. I have another card to inspire you.
Thanks for dropping by and spending a bit of your day with me.
If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.
You may also unsubscribe using the same form.

8 comments:
Clean and simple and beautiful. Love your pretty sunflower on that lovely Pumpkin Pie background.
Just plain gorgeous! CAS and wonderful, but full of fall spirit with your colors
Well, that was the one I was going to use - it's a beauty, Bobby! LOve the pumpkin pie paper!
=]
Gorgeous!!
I have this stamp too Bobby, but it hasn't seen ink in years and years!! I love how you colored it and am absolutely in LOVE with the Pumpkin Pie cs base...sets this card off so beautifully! Well done my friend!! Hugs. :0)
AMAZING!! LOVE your watercoloured sunflower ... and so gorgeous on the Pumpkin Pie card base. I see a theme with the reminder cards. :) xx
This gold embossed sunflower looks great over the pumpkin pie card and a lovely contrast with the white edge of the flower topper and some beautiful watercolouring Bobby.. a terrific card. x
This is awesome, Bobby! I love the gold embossing and your coloring! Putting it on a Pumpkin colored background makes it really stand out! WOW!
Post a Comment