There's an Inspired By challenge at Time Out and we want you to be inspired by the colors of the season where you live.
I smooshed panels with a variety of Distress Inks from which to cut the images from Tim Holtz's Foliage Wreath. It's on a panel embossed with the Dancing Starlets folder from SSS.
Our sponsor for this challenge is Gina K and the winner will be awarded a $25 store credit along with an invitation to guest design.
Since we have followers and a Design Team from all over the world, we should see a wide range of colors choices for cards for this challenge. I hope you'll join us.
If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.
You may also unsubscribe using the same form.

Pretty Fall wreath with pretty Fall leaves and foliage! Love those sweet little acorns too! Thanks so much for having me, such a FUN Challenge!
ReplyDeleteI do love Fall, Bobby, and your pretty wreath represents all of our trees so beautifully!
ReplyDelete=]
You've captured all the Fall colors that I wish we had! Here, there are not many that turn colors except the burning bush, wish is barn red, otherwise we go from green to brown. I'll just enjoy your beautiful fall colors!
ReplyDeleteSo, so pretty, I love Tim's wreath series. That background embossing really takes this card to another level. It's so elegant and classy, GORGEOUS!!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful fall wreath Bobby. Love the embossed background that shows it off and the way you created the lovely leaves.
ReplyDeleteI love how your pretty wreath frames the embossed star, Bobby! This is a great reminder that it's getting time to change my wreath from summer to fall.
ReplyDelete