Thursday, October 8, 2026

The Paper Players #806

The deadline for The Paper Players is fast approaching but I did squeeze in some time to make a card.  Putting everything I took to the lake this summer back where it belongs meant actually reorganizing my shelves so everything would fit and look nice.  I'm not done yet but I was anxious to do some card making and The Paper Players was first on my list of challenges. 


The Mountain stencil, which is actually the entire background, and Tree dies and stencils are from Pinkfresh Studio, something I got when I took one of their classes a while ago.  I haven't used it since but thought it fit with the nature theme perfectly.  All stenciling was done with Distress Inks and the trees are popped up.  The sentiment is an oldie from Technique Tuesday. 

Thanks for dropping by and spending a bit of your day with me.


 



If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

What an inviting scene you've created, Bobby! Pretty card. To me, organizing is lots of fun too. You always find something you forgot you had!