Friday, June 24, 2011

One of my earlier cards

The whale is from the Just Because Cards Cricut cartridge and cut from coredinations paper in gray.  The edges are inked with Distress Ink in  Black Soot. The background is a scrap of blue cut at 5 1/4 by 4 and embossed with the Cuttlebug Spots and Dots folder.  The sentiment was printed in a bubble on my computer program, cut out by hand and inked.  Inside it says, "Have a whale of a day!"

I'm relying on my memory for most of the information on some of my earlier cards.  I had the foresight to take pictures but didn't know at the time that I would begin a blog and need to know the recipe for each card.  It's easy to figure out a cartridge cut but harder to tell about the paper.  Almost all of my paper comes from JoAnn's since that's the closest store to me. 


No comments: