Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Quick and Easy

Before I got my Cricut,  I purchased a number of DCWV colored cards with envelopes.  I sat down one day and made a number of quick and easy cards.   This one  uses a  green card.  Over it is a white layer cut at 5 1/4 by 4, with the sentiment printed at the bottom on the computer with green ink.  The argyle paper is from a 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 stack whose name I don't remember.  I love the way the pink ribbon repeats the white stitching in the paper.  The ribbon is Craft Essentials, purchased from JoAnn's.

1 comment:

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Hi Bobby,

I love the simple cards best. I find I have problems knowing when I am done when I make a simple card... yours is wonderful. I have some of that paper from a DCWV stack called Nana's Kids.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I tried to email you but hope you don't mind me leaving a reply here.

I am glad that you are finding inspiration on my blog. Remember, everyone can be inspirational... if you are just starting out or a seasoned pro, your talent is worth sharing!! :)

Thanks again, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com