Thursday, July 7, 2011

3 in aTube

Here is my layout for the FCCB Challenge #67  "Pool Time".  While the pictures are actual from a lake rather than I pool, I think the layout still qualifies.  These are my triplet grandchildren being pulled in a triple tube behind a jet ski.

As you can see, I do all my layouts in 8 1/2" by 11" format.  I put them in sleeves and then in regular 3 ring binders.  I usually have more pictures and some journalling on my pages but for this challenge I wanted to keep it simple.
The cuts for the wave, swimsuits and seagulls are from Life is a Beach.  The paper for the wave, picture mat and "in the tube" are from DCWV's Amber Autumn stack.  The background for the suits is torn Coredinations tranquil blue.  The 3 is from Plantin in the same tranquil blue paper, cuttled with Divine Swirls and sanded.  It may be difficult to see in the photo.  It is also shadowed in white. The seagulls are cut from a shimmer paper and inked with Distress Ink in Broken China.  I just happened to have some cord in the exact same colors and wrapped it around a couple of times to represent the ski rope.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Great layout! I can't wait for my Life's a Beach cart to arrive :) Thanks for creating with us at Fantabulous Cricut.

Kate said...

This is super! What fun pictures - and the requirements are to created a water-themed project so this certainly does fit! Triplets - oh boy!!
Thanks so much for playing along at Fantabulous Cricut!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper