Sunday, July 10, 2011

Challenging Myself

Yesterday I cleaned out a drawer in my craft room for all my Cricut cartridges.   In that drawer were a number of unfinished cards that I started BC (before Cricut) and a few cuts from my first carts.  I decided that I would challenge myself to finish these projects before starting new ones. 
Here is a picture of some of the things in the drawer.
For some reason I can't get the picture to print right side up.  I've had this trouble before when importing pictures to my blog.  They are correct in the folder but show up here sideways.

The card in the background with Birthday Wishes printed on it was just that.  I printed a mixed color sentiment at the top, planning to decorate the bottom portion.  I don't know what I had planned at the time but here's what I came up with yesterday.

The polka dot paper is from a Cloud 9 specialty pack. 
I used a border punch on one edge of a black strip
and then ran a scrap of burgundy down the middle.  This was an easy one.

That's 1 down.  I wonder what I can come up with for tomorrow.  Hmmm.



No comments: