Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Number 2 finished

In that pile of unfinished card parts was a yellow card with a sentiment  printed inside.  I had originally punched a few flowers and put them on but they looked so puny and childish that I didn't like it.  I pulled off the flowers, covered it with several papers and this is how it turned out.
 I started with the candle paper which had the yellow color of the card base in it.  The top piece has glittered swirls on it which don't show up well in the photo.  To finish if off, I added some glitter around the edge with DecoArt Twinkles Writer in crystal.   I also put it on the candle flames to make them shine.  Where the two papers come together, I cut a strip of blue, punched it and ran a strip of yellow behind the holes.  I then added a strip of light purple in the middle.  This helped bring all the colors together.

I still have a few more of my "unfinished projects" to post and then I can begin some new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment