Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Truckload of Wishes

I'm back after a great weekend at the lake.  We braved some rain but all in all we had a good time.  It turned cold on Monday which made it less difficult to have to leave. 

I have some birthdays and anniversaries the first part of September so got my cards ready before I left.  This one was for our grandson.


I used some pavement looking paper for the bottom third of the A2 card and some blue on blue for the top.  The truck is cut from Just Because Cards - all layers.  I thought the measurement would be from top to bottom but it wasn't, so I had to cut it at 4" to get that length for the truck.  I used silver for the window, door handle and hub caps.  I printed out different sentiments, with a variety of fonts, on my computer and then cut them in strips to layer behind  making it look like the truck was carrying them. 


No comments: