Thursday, October 20, 2011

Harvest Time

The Sweet Sunday sketch this week looked like this.

And my card looks like this.


The digital image is from pcCrafter, an online site for what we used to call "clip art."  I have a lot of images that I purchased between 2005 and 2010 but haven't used in a while.  I decided it was time to break them out and add them to my cards.  I tried to hang the pennants from a branch to emulate the sign in the image but they didn't get spaced evenly.  I cut them out by hand and inked them up.  The background is dry embossed with the Tiny Mosaics Cuttlebug folder and the scalloped border with decorative scissors.  How many different things can I use in one card: digital image, Cricut cut, decorative scissor cut, hand cut, embossing, inking.  I guess bling would be the only thing left and this card just wasn't ready for that.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

WOW, great card! I admire your coloring skills and I know what you mean about clip art hanging around, I've got some too. Just GREAT
Cindy Porter
http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

Susan said...

Hi Bobby! Such a wonderFALL card! :) I love all the detail and work you put in it, it looks great! Love the embossing on it too!

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com