Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pumpkin Picking Time


I found this cut on the Wild Card cartridge and thought it would be perfect for two challenges; My Sheri Craft - "Pickin' Time" and BBTB2 "Happy Fall/Pumpkin".  The card is 5 1/2" square and cut from a Tim Holtz collection of Core'dinations Kraftcore orange using the blackout image.  I picked this so I could sand down the pumpim and give it a more realistic look.  The green is from the same collection.  The background paper is from DCWV's Amber Autumn stack and the sentiment is printed directly on it from the computer. 


11 comments:

Wink said...

Very Pretty! I love the soft colors you have chosen. Thanks for the great idea!

Sandi said...

Bobby, great take on the challenge, love those colors too, thanks for joining us at BBTB2, hugs

Anonymous said...

This is very elegant with the soft colors. Lovely paper. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie

Glenda said...

Gorgeous pumpkin card Bobby! Pretty papers! I love the card cut from WC and I have not tried it yet! Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2!
Glenda

Glenda said...

Oops! I hit publish too quickly! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!

Jayne said...

Pretty card and pumpkin Bobby.Love the papers you used.Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
Jayne x

Carole Beath said...

Adorable. When Wild Card first came out, I made a card for every single cut on that cartridge and although I loved all of the unique creations, I loved this little pumpkin card the best. Thanks for sharing this with us at BBTB2.
carole

Brenda said...

Lovely card! I love the great fall colors and then the pumpkin against those fall colors, all the papers are just so fabulous! I also love, love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us BBTB2 ;-)

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

This is an awesome cut and a beautiful card. The papers and are stunning and really make the pumpkin pop. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous papers and I love this as a Fall rather than Halloween card. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD

shelly said...

im in total agreement with donna..lovely card. thanks for sharing with us at bbtb2