Tuesday, March 25, 2014

CASE Study #183 and OCC

Hi all.  Here I am pushing the deadline again.  I put off doing a card for CASE Study until my flower stamps came, which was last Saturday.  I worked on a few other cards that were due over the weekend and now I'm ready to post this beauty (?).

The inspiration card.

My card.


I'm so proud of myself for doing a one layer card.  That's something I would never do until I took the Online Card Class.  I will be linking this up over in their gallery.

Thanks for stopping by.  I enjoy reading your comments so please leave one.

Stamps:  PTI, CASual Fridays, My Pink Stamper
Inks:  Hero Arts, Distress 
Paper: Neenah Solar White

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Bobby, you knocked this one layer card out of the park. Beautiful! Gorgeous masking and stamping.

Joyce said...

Such a pretty sympathy card. I cannot believe this is your first one layer card. Looks like you are an old pro already.

Happy Dance said...

Yes. It is a beauty!! Sweet colors, awesome masking, and just perfect for a sympathy card. Well done, my friend! Bev

Bonnie said...

A beautiful wreath in these soft, spring colors!