Thursday, October 16, 2014

LIM #193

This is going to be a quick post because that's all the time I have.  A card for Less is More is what I have for you today.


They want two of something on a one-layer card.  I'm not very good with those but here goes.


Two words and two little envelopes both from SSS Sending Happy Thoughts.  I colored them in with DIs and stamped a grid background on cream cardstock in HA Soft Vanilla. (in reverse order of course lol)

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by.  I'll be spending some time with my son who is having out-patient surgery tomorrow.  It may give me some time to visit you while he's recuperating.

8 comments:

  1. So cute, Bobby ... what a great background to go with those sweet letters! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea Bobby and so cute too.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Great, fun card. By the way, I love your blog background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sweet Bobby, neat stamping!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, the grid background works really well. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's oerfect,clean and simple! Looks like we all love your blog background .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super CAS creation Bobby!
    Sorry to be so late commenting and checking out your card
    Thanks so much for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete