Wednesday, September 16, 2015

NBUS #5, Inkspirational #91, SSS Monday and Wednesday.

Finally! A card for Darnell's NBUS Challenge. I have plenty of Never Before Used Schtuff that I've been saving just for the occasion.  I went with my PTI Vintage Linens.


Two of the outline flowers were embossed in white, watercolored with Spun Sugar Distress Ink and popped up. I added a few leaves and a sentiment from PB stamped in Smoke to finish it off.  I'm also entering this in Simon Says Monday (favorite technique - mine is watercoloring) and Simon Says Wednesday - Die Crazy (use a die cut).

How about a two-fer, using the same stamp set.  This one has a whole different feel.


Here the flowers were stamped in Archival Ink and colored with my Ziggies.  I chose the colors so I could enter this card in the challenge at Inkspirational - Orange and Green

Thanks for dropping by.  I appreciate your visits and comments.




10 comments:

Michelle said...

Such pretty flowers! I love that you've achieved such different looks with those stamps. Both are wonderful! Thank you for sharing your work with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

Kim M said...

Both your cards are beautiful! Love the bright orange flowers on your second card and all that wonderful white space. Great to see you over at Inkspirational! :-)

Chriss Blagrave said...

Wow! Beautiful pair of cards, each with a very different feel! Love them both! Thanks for playing at Inkspirational this week!

Sandy said...

So pretty - I am looking for your autumn leaves that I thought were absolutely gorgeous when I first saw them. I am always running behind!!
Sandy xx

Bonnie said...

I love these soft pink flowers! Love the bright orange ones too! A great Fall birthday card!

Kim Heggins said...

WOW....these are absolutely beautiful. I love those flowers in any colors, you really make them shine.

Anita in France said...

Two beauties, Bobby ... those orange blooms are so deliciously bold and vibrant ... and oh my, that delicate pink against white embossing ... simply gorgeous! Hugs, Anita :)

Teresa Kline said...

hello Bobby! these are gorgeous, the flowers are colored beautifully! so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Pia Larsen said...

Loving the bold look of the huge flowers!
Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational for our "Orange & Green" challenge. Would love for you to play along again next time :o)
Pia xx

cm said...

Delicate pink or vibrant orange - either way, these are gorgeous flowers and stunning cards! So thrilled to see you over at Inkspirational!
Hugs~c