Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Tag You're It! #35, Just Us Girls #320 and Happy Little Stampers Christmas

Pies are baked and my daughter and son-in-law are on their way to celebrate Thanksgiving with us.  I have a few minutes to post a tag for Tag You're It!.  Tracey has this little number for our inspiration, which she also posted at her 25 Days of Christmas Tags.
Once I had my tag done, I realized it fit in with the red, green and gold challenge at Just Us Girls and is perfect for the Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge - Tags.
I die cut the ornament from SSS out of gold paper and red heat embossed it.  I wasn't sure if it would work because I've had some foils bubble up when heated but I was pleasantly surprised.  That also meant I could emboss the sentiment on the little green foil tag.  For my main tag I used some gold polka dot paper that Michele so generously shared with me.

One of my Thanksgiving blessings is this wonderful blog community.


13 comments:

Lynn said...

Love those gold polka dots Bobby. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Nancy said...

Love your tag Bobby! And did you change your header of your blog again or am I just crazy? If so I really love it!!! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and thanks for sharing your talents with us at Just Us Girls!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Beautiful tag! I love the gold polka dots and that lovely Christmas light! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

Loll said...

Sweet!! Love your tag Bobby. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family. xx

cm said...

A lovely tag, Bobby, with the gold, red, polka-dots and oh so pretty light ornament! Thank you for sharing this gem in the Tag You're It gallery!
Wishing you and your family a most blessed Thanksgiving! You are one of my most treasured discoveries!!
Hugs~c

TK said...

Very cute! I can honestly say that I don't have a Christmas bulb die or stamp, and yours makes me want one even more!!

I Card Everyone said...

You've made darling use of those polka dots, Bobby! So sweet, and wonderful to know about heat embossing on the foil - not sure if I've tried it yet! Happy Thanksgiving, dear friend - wish we could raise a glass [or clink our forks!] xx
=] Michele

Joyce said...

This is such a wonderful tag. I love all the gold and your heat embossing worked perfectly. Thanks so much for playing along at Tag You're It.

Inkyfingers said...

What a fun and elegant tag and it will make any present special!
Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers.
Hugs
Carol x

Anita in France said...

Just lovely, Bobby ... your little red and gold ornament and shiny tag are fabulous against that yummy gold polka dot background! Hugs, Anita :)

anja curvers said...

Such a lovely and great tag. Thanks for joining us over at Tag You're It.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love the gold, many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous and sweet tag...just love that gold.