Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Sandie's Big Birthday

Sandie Munro of London Days celebrated a big birthday yesterday and there are a couple of parties where you can like up a card to wish her the very best.  One is at Kylie's Addicted to Stamps and the other is a special Time Out challenge where you can use the optional twist of purple.  I wonder why purple?  Could that be the birthday girl's favorite color?  Here's to you, Sandie,
The Altenew Beautiful Day stamp is perfect for the occasion used with Altenew ink.  I happened to have this label laying around and since I don't have a die like that I'm thinking it was a Cricut cut from some time ago.  I'll have to remember to make some more. ;)  The sentiment is from CAS-ual Fridays and it's exactly the right sentiment for Sandie.

Aren't birthday parties fun?  Why don't you join in.



10 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh how pretty! I love the thin matching purple mat you added. This is marvelous Patti!!

TK said...

beautiful flower! How fun to join in!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Bobby what a beautiful card for Sandie! That bloom is just gorgeous.

Gerrina said...

The flower looks beautiful, but the way you got dimension on your card is the thing I really like about it... Thank you for joining us at Sandies birthdaychallenge at TIME OUT.

Lynn said...

So stunning. Love the bold, elegant bloom!

I Card Everyone said...

Gorgeous in purple, my friend!!!
=]

Anita in France said...

That purple bloom is beautiful, Bobby ... the 3D-ness (is that a word??) is fantastic ... seems I can just reach out and touch those gorgeous petals! Delighted to have you playing along with us at Sandie's special birthday challenge at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

Kate said...

Such a pretty card! That big, purple bloom is gorgeous!!

sandie said...

Bobby what amazing stamping and wow to the colour. I am so very pleased you joined in my party x

cm said...

Bloomin' beautiful for our precious Sandie! Love the colour, the flower, the design...the works! And I knew Sandie would too!
Hugs~c