Saturday, April 15, 2017

Addicted to CAS #109

Doni is this week's host at Addicted to CAS and she chose 'rainbow' as her code word.


This is my card.
I backed the MFT Peekaboo Dots with strips of rainbow colors.  I used Distress Markers to color part of the sentiment in rainbow colors.

Since this is a Clean and Simple challenge, here is a reminder of what that means.

The winner of this week's challenge will receive A $15 gift certificate to Create a Smile.  We'd love to see your card in the gallery.



6 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Such a fun take on the code word, Bobby! Your rainbow of circles packs so much punch and I love your sweet sentiment! Really cute card!

Bonnie said...

Perfectly CAS, Bobby! Love the rainbow dots and the rainbow You!

Susan said...

I love this CAS design. Simply perfect!

Anita in France said...

A CAS, cool and deliciously graphic dotty rainbow, Bobby ... fabulous with the fun, scripty rainbow sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)

Trina P. said...

Fun card. Love the sentiment coloured in rainbow colours.

Ellenor said...

What a nice card! I love it :)

Ellenor