Saturday, April 15, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch #317

I must admit the first thing I thought of when I saw the sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch is Woody Woodpecker's topknot.  What do you think?

The more I thought about it I knew I could use a stamp set I HAD to have but haven't inked up yet.  

I love these multi-layered hollyhocks from PTI's Garden Gate Market Kit.  I used PTI Inks and a sentiment from the same set.  The front two are die cut and popped up.

Now that I've pulled out this set, I'm going to stamp some of the other images from it so stay tuned.

Thanks for dropping by.

11 comments:

donna mikasa said...

I had to smile when I saw WW--I thought of the top of a troll's head when I first saw the sketch! And I LOVE your take on the sketch--hollyhocks, indeed!

lostinpaper said...

Oh my, these hollyhocks are uber sweet, I can see why you 'had to have' them lol. Great choice for this sketch, seriously, they were made for it!

Bonnie said...

These hollyhocks are much prettier than Woody's topknot! Happy Easter, my friend!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful take on the sketch!

I Card Everyone said...

I think you are spot-on with both thoughts: the top-notch AND the choice of stamp!!! Really awesome, Bobby!!!
=]

Loll said...

So pretty!! Love your layers of gorgeous flowers, Bobby! xx

Lisa Elton said...

Yep, I see Woody in there too!! Love the stamp you decided to use. What a pretty card. Happy Easter!

Michelle said...

Oh.... you had me at 'hollyhock'. SO very pretty (and a great addition to the CTS gallery!).

Kim Heggins said...

Oh...I love hollyhocks, they are such a sweet flower and your really make them shine on your card, so beautiful!

Anita in France said...

Beautiful, Bobby ... such a lovely full bed of gorgeous blooms ... and fabulous depth ... fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

Hannelie said...

So interesting to see the ideas this sketch provoked!
LOVE your card Bobby, it is so beautiful!
Thank you so much for playing at CTS!