Saturday, January 20, 2018

Addicted to CAS #128

It's time for another challenge at Addicted to CAS and this time the code word as chosen by our host Barb is
I have neglected some of my SOA/CPD stamps so I got out this birthday one and clear heat embossed it on white cs and cut the banner. Wilted Violet DOX was used to ink it,  going from dark on the bottom and lighter toward the top.  I laid the banner on white cs and simultaneously cut them with a stitched rectangle from SSS.  Then I did something I rarely do.  I added sequins. (gasp)  Two look like blue in the photo but they're actually iridescent and much like the purple color IRL.

The Design Team and our guest designer have some wonderful cards to inspire you and the winner of the challenge will receive a $15 gift certificate to Happy Little Stampers.

Will we see your ombre card in the gallery?




10 comments:

Lynn said...

Gorgeous CAS card Bobby! Think this one needs to be saved for Sandie for her love of everything purple!

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful card, Bobby! I love your color palette and what a great sentiment for a dear friend!

Judy Woodland said...

This is just so awesome, I learn so much from you about CAS. You know, of course, that this color is the Pantone Color of the Year. LOVE it!!!

Ellenor said...

Amazing card! I love the sentiment! :)

Ellenor

Ina G said...

I'm stumped! Who's stamps are SOA/CPD. Can't think who they would be Bobby. Lovely ombre card - so cas and 'purple'. Made mine yesterday and yet to blog it. I love an ombre challenge.

Susan said...

Love this pretty color...just perfect for this sentiment!

Anita in France said...

Delicious ombré purples, Bobby ... over a lovely banner sentiment ... just lovely! Hugs, Anita :)

Doni High said...

Lovely sentiment and beautifully sponged purple ombre makes for one great card!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Hi Bobby, I too am wondering who SOA/CPD is... LOL. The sentiment is wonderful and I love the die cut it's sitting on. The purple ombre is gorgeous.

Jaydee said...

Bobby, love the embossed sentiment and great job creating the ombre effect. Fabulous card
jaydee