Tuesday, February 13, 2018

TIME OUT #102

I was waiting for an order before I could finish my card for Time Out.  It arrived yesterday and here's my card.
It was the N&T 'love' die I was waiting for and it's cut from gold textured paper.  The striped paper is old, old but the heart is from shimmer paper I found at Walmart last Fall.  You can't see it in the photo but it does give a little extra something to the card.  I fiddled with several options for the 'you' but decided on this label from N&T and offset it.    Do you want to see the inspiration? 
Thanks for dropping by.  I love it when you do.

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Awesome design Bobby, this is cool!

Lynn said...

I love that you play along with us at Time Out! It was worth the order. Your card is fabulous!

Nonni said...

Beautiful card! I love the "all stripey" background, it really makes that white heart pop and this is a beautiful, stylish layout. The you-label adds a fun touch! Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT!

sandie said...

Well worth the wait Bobby. This is striking. I adore that paper....do you remember where you got it from? And your design is so bold, I adore how you offset the heart and you got the placement of the ‘you’ perfect in my eyes! Thanks for joining Time Out

Anita in France said...

So pleased that order arrived, Bobby ... the textured gold love is so delicious against the sheen of the heart ... and those stripes are so bold and striking! A fabulous take on our inspiration! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

Karen Dunbrook said...

love this!!
xx Karen