Wednesday, March 25, 2020

AAA Birthday #11

I originally made this card for the Time Out challenge but when I just went to enter it in their gallery the linky was closed.  I'm sad because I've had the card made for several days and didn't post it.

It does fit the challenge at AAA Birthday so I'm entering it there.
The minute I received my Altenew Canterbury Bells I had to give them a try.  Aren't they lovely?  I die cut them and placed them on a panel stamped with Altenew's Rustic Linen background. 

Thanks for dropping by.  I hope you're finding lots of crafting time while we're sheltered in place.


8 comments:

Bonnie said...

Oh, I love these pretty pink bells, Bobby! You have the perfect background to show them off!

I Card Everyone said...

Oh they are lovely, Bobby! Can't wait until we can gather again!!
Such a beautiful card!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

This is just lovely Bobby, love the pink blooms!

Kate said...

I'm just loving the backgrounds you've been creating - and this one too! Such a pretty card!

Karen Page said...

This is gorgeous... I especially love the background! And I feel your pain about missing the deadline. I recently made not 1 but 2 cards for the new Jane's Doodles challenge. I love their stamps and have a bunch of them. Eager to show off what I can do with them I spent a lot of time on both cards. Then I went to link up only to realize the ending date time is in Croatia (I think?) and I didn't get it in on time. *sigh* With all the craziness going on, I'm getting DT dates mixed up too. I almost missed one, but on the positive side I'm a month ahead on 2 of them cause I work on them in the wrong order! LOL

Jane said...

The flowers are beautiful and so is your beautifully textured background. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Keep safe, stay home and craft instead!

Pip Lewer said...

I love this Bobby and how you've made the sentiment part of the vase. The background is super too. Thanks for playing along with this months theme at AAA Birthday.

Loll said...

Your canterbury bells are beautiful, Bobby! Great watercolouring and shading. Love the look of the textured with ink, background! xx