Tuesday, March 24, 2020

CAS(E) This Sketch #364

CAS(E) This Sketch is going back to their beginnings with their sketch this week. I was blogging in 2012 when they began but I guess I hadn't found their challenge yet.  Now's my chance to use the sketch for the first time.
If you were wondering where your SSS Brilliant Gifts die was, Michele, I have it.  I cut it from plain gold and then a number of gold and white patterns.  When it came time for the sentiment I was going to use an anniversary one but gold is for the 50th and I don't have anyone to send it to so I went with wedding wishes from The Greetery.  I don't have anyone in mind for that either but a wedding will probably happen sooner. 

Thanks for taking time from your day to drop by.

6 comments:

Anita in France said...

Wonder if Michele's missed that die yet, Bobby! You've put it to delicious use here ... it's so snazzy in gold with all those yummy patterns! Hugs, Anita :)

I Card Everyone said...

Ha! I haven't, and probably never would have, Bobby! I think it found the perfect home - love your golden gifts! and that you always find a way to play along with us at CTS perfectly, too!
=]

Bonnie said...

Love this row of elegant gifts, Bobby! Gold is always appropriate IMO!

TK said...

Pretty die and your gold and white present are beautiful! Such a wonderful card, Bobby

Kim Heggins said...

Stunning....love all that gorgeous gold. So elegant!

Loll said...

Great take on the sketch Bobby! Those gold and white packages are so beautiful and elegant. xx