Monday, July 11, 2022

CAS Mix-Up July 2022

The CAS challenges are back after a brief hiatus and I'm so glad.  I really missed them. Today's card is for CAS Mix-Up - Things with Wings and it's a watercolor challenge. 


I remembered I brought with me some hot foiled butterflies that I did while visiting Bonnie this winter.  To make the background, I used a stencil from MFT and Distress Inks to make an impressionistic garden scene.   The sentiment from Hero Arts is gold heat embossed.  

Thanks for dropping by.  I'm off to help lay vinyl plank floors.  






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

9 comments:

Loll said...

Beautiful card Bobby! LOVE your dreamy looking background. The foiled butterfly is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

Bonnie said...

You've put this butterfly to good use, Bobby! Love the watery garden in the background! I'm so glad you shared this with us wat CAS Mix Up!

Linda said...

Beautiful card Bobby. Love the soft and delicate watercoloured background, perfect to show off that gorgeous foiled butterfly. Thank you for playing along at CAS Mix Up!

nancy littrell said...

Love your foiled butterfly and stenciled watercolored background, Bobby! We are all happy to be back too:-) Love and Hugs...Nancy

I Card Everyone said...

You know how much I love those things with wings, Bobby! So pretty gold-foiled!
=]

Anonymous said...

Love the elegance the gold adds to your winged beauty!

Chrissie said...

This is so delicate looking Bobby, perfect for this pretty thing with wings! Thanks for sharing with CAS Mix Up Chrissie x

Loll said...

Congrats on winning the CAS Mix Up challenge Bobby!! xx

Barb Ghig said...

Congrats o your well-deserved win at CAS Mix Up, Bobby! Such s pretty card...I love your foiled butterfly and your watercolored background is perfect! xx