Saturday, January 7, 2023

Just Us Girls #661 - Color Week

It's the start of a new year and time for a new challenge at Just Us Girls.  Lisa K is the host for our Color Week challenge and these are her colors.


I had a background made that would work so I finished the card like this.

A Lawn Fawn snowflake stencil was lightly inked, and the panel trimmed to mat on navy cs.  The Layered Snowflake die from Altenew brought in two other light blues, navy and both white and white glitter.  The sentiment is from Penny Black. 

We are welcoming Jules Peddicord as our guest this month and I'm anxious to see how she and the rest of the Design Team have used the colors.   I hope we inspire you to make a card and enter it in the gallery. 






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

16 comments:

Lori m said...

Very pretty card, awesome sentiment, hugs, Lori m

Vicki Dutcher said...

This card turned out really good! You and Lisa were on the same page this week 😀

ElizStewart said...

Fab sentiment Bobby... this is what I am hoping evernote is going to solve for me, finding the perfect sentiment!

I Card Everyone said...

We had a smattering of those 'holiday wishes' yesterday, Bobby! I like yours much better - wink!
=]

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, Bobby, this is just fabulous. I love that you used those colors with the snowflake. Very unique and unexpected. This is stunning and so creative!!!

Carol said...

The background is so pretty and subtle...love it! The die cut one is verrrrrry pretty too! Nice card!

Bonnie said...

You had a perfect background in your stash, Bobby! Love the layered snowflake on top!

TK said...

What a wonderful layered snowflake - so pretty! Glad you could easily use a bg that you already have

Julia Aston said...

what a beautiful layered multicolored snowflake!

Lisa Elton said...

Your ready made background was the perfect spot for that pretty snowflake to land!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love your pretty, layered snowflake against that beautiful, subtle background! Absolutely gorgeous!

JulieP said...

I love that sentiment as much as I love your snowflakes!!! Beautiful.

Nancy said...

This is so pretty, Bobby! What a great greeting! Happy New Year to you and your hubby!

cm said...

Bobby, I'm swooning over your gorgeous snowflake! Talk about eye-catching! Love the background and the sentiment!
hugs~c

Ina G said...

Super soft background Bobby. Gorgeous snowflake die and perfect in blue tones. Lovely sentiment.

Lisa Kind said...

I laughed when I saw your card! Mine is so similar, but I didn't see yours until I was doing the post! I just pulled out all my snowflake dies and this is one I never used. We have similar tastes! I love the layers of colors you used Beautiful cards!