Thursday, March 23, 2023

Altenew March Inspiration Challenge - 2023

With all my Altenew stamps it would be a shame to not enter their monthly Altenew Inspiration Challenge.  

For my card I pulled out the Hello Beautiful Craft Your Life kit.


The one of the images was white heat embossed on kraft cardstock and colored using the stencil and Altenew inks.  The kraft and card base were partially die cut and a sentiment from One-Go Birthday was added.  

Thanks for dropping by.  




If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

You've done a wonderful job with the colors! This is CAS and ever so lovely, Bobby!

I Card Everyone said...

Gorgeous, Bobby! I do love a partial cut edge!
=]

Judy Woodland said...

How beautiful, I love how you have created a border by fussy cutting the flowers. I'm pinning......AGAIN!!!!

TK said...

Oh, Bobby! I absolutely adore this on kraft, white embossing and white c/s. Your pretty partial cut edge is the cherry on top!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Beautiful card!

Bonnie said...

What a great way to use these colors, Bobby! Love the layout!