Friday, March 24, 2023

Christmas Kickstart #72

The challenge at Christmas Kickstart is Wrapped up for Christmas.  It's not presents that are wrapped but necks.  They want to see scarves. I had the perfect stamp for this and I was inspired by my friend TK to use it. 


I love the little owls from MFT's Warm and Feathered Hugs.  He's colored with Zigs and popped up on some paper from Craft and You.  I don't know where I got it but I love its winter look.  It's hard to tell but the panel around the scalloped rectangle from Lawn Fawn is also popped up.  The lighter part of the paper worked well for the sentiment from Hero Arts. 

Thanks for dropping by.  I hope you have time to get crafty.




If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

8 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Love, love, LOVE this Bobby!! I really like those owls too, but it's that cold and wintry night sky dsp you used that totally makes this card my friend...I really, really love it!! Hugs. :0)

I Card Everyone said...

It was the perfect time to reach for this sweet little owl, Bobby! How adorable is he wrapped up warmly on such a Wintery night! love that paper, too!
=]

Judy Woodland said...

Well how stinkin' CUTE!!! I love your little owl, and you have really set a tone here with the blizzard swirling around him, but he looks toasty warm. Well done!!

Lisa Elton said...

He does have one fabulous scarf, doesn't he! Fantastic card, Bobby!

TK said...

Sweet, sweet owl -- I just love these guys (as you know), and oh so sweet to mention little ol' me!

Darnell said...

This is perfect for the challenge, Bobby! I love that little guy so much, and that paper ... WOW, WOW, WOW! You used it brilliantly! Hugs, Darnell

Bonnie said...

Awesome paper to go with this sweet owl, Bobby!

Dotty Jo said...

I'm fairly swooning over this, Bobby, what a fab card. Thanks for joining Monika and me at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x