Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Double D - Easter and NBUS #48

I've been busy making Easter cards for the homebound members of my former church and wanted to share one today that I'm sending to the Easter challenge at Double D.


The crocuses from The Greetery were cut from white and colored with Distress Inks.  They are on a panel cut from Spellbinders Elliptical Ovals that has been stamped with a sentiment from SSS, and then placed on that wonderful polka dot paper. I don't know where it came from and it was all there was left of it. 😢

Since both the crocuses and the oval are new I'm sending my card to NBUS. 

I'm so glad you dropped by. 







If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

10 comments:

!neke said...

Bobby this is a great card !!!!!
groeten Ineke

Lisa Elton said...

I love each pretty little detail, Bobby! This is a lovely card!

I Card Everyone said...

It's gorgeous, Bobby - your former church family members will be so grateful!
=]

Judy Woodland said...

What an utterly sweet little card. That soft yellow is just gorgeous, especially with the green background and white frame. So simple and lovely.

TK said...

Love this! The crocus are so pretty, then there's that fun frame AND polka dots! It's a winner for someone, Bobby!

Marcia Hill said...

So glad you finally got to play with the Crocus dies Bobby...they look fabulous in the soft yellow and against that green & white polka dot background! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Darlene said...

Oh Bobby this is so springtime beautiful! My poor crocus are hanging their heads this morning since we had a heavy frost last night here in NE Ohio but it is what it is I guess. Sure glad I got to see your beautiful blooms today! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Triple B ... OUR NEW CHALLENGE BLOG which is all about butterflies, birds & blooms.

Bonnie said...

That last piece of polka dot paper was used well and so pretty to show off the crocus, Bobby! I think I may need to order that die.

Anonymous said...

Soft. pretty and ready for Spring!
Sandy xx

Birgit said...

Such a sweet spring card! Thanks so much for linking up to the Double D Challenge. Wishing you the very best of luck!