Saturday, April 22, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #582

Karren has a great sketch for us at Freshly Made Sketches and I had the perfect die cuts for it.


A bird house from WPlus9 embossed with a Spellbinders folder and a chickadee from HoneyBee came together nicely for my birthday card. 

Sorry for two posts today but the dealine is nearing on this one and I have a number of other cards ready to post before their challenges are over.  I've been busy creating but also too busy to write a blog post.  You'll see more tomorrow. 






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

7 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

This is so stinkin' fabulous!!! I love that little chickadee - I think I want that die set. Course it's sold out...lol. Hopefully it will be back in stock again soon. I adore this card, great design and great take on the challenge.

Bonnie said...

Love this birdhouse and how you've embossed it, Bobby! Sweet, sweet chickadee!

Lisa Elton said...

What a great take on this sketch! I like the depth your embossing added to the birdhouse. Fabulous card, Bobby!

I Card Everyone said...

They ARE the PERFECT items for Karren's Sketch, Bobby! and as cute as any chick-a-dee-dee-dee can be!
=]

TK said...

Awesome card, Bobby! I love the gorgeous bird and great use of the sketch. As for making and too busy to post, I think I also have that problem however sometimes it even flows over to just making something

Karren said...

Oh this is gorgeous, Bobby! Such a clever take on the sketch. The texture on the birdhouse is the perfect touch. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cécile RIBON said...

What a delightful card and great take on the sketch, Bobby ! The bird is absolutely fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.