Saturday, April 22, 2023

Just Us GIrls #676 - CAS Week

Carol is our host for CAS Week at Just Us Girls.  

I don't have a lot of food or beverage stamps but I did remember one that is really a Christmas stamp.


The S'more set is from The Greetery and I turned it into a birthday card with the sentiment from Altenew.   The graham cracker is cut from kraft and inked around the edges.  It looks a lot darker here than IRL.  The chocolate and marshmallows are popped up.  

The Design Team and our guest designer Joanne have plenty of inspiration for you.  I hope to see your card in our gallery. 



If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

16 comments:

Loll said...

Yummy looking card, Bobby! :) Love the sentiment! xx

Carol said...

Really cute card Bobby! Makes my mouth water!! S'mores are for al year and you have reminded me that we used to make them in the oven sometimes as my daughter was growing up.

ElizStewart said...

Bobby...oh, so cute!

Judy Woodland said...

Super, super cute. Those marshmallows look so real, they are jumping off the cracker. I love this!!

I Card Everyone said...

Delectable, and delightful, Bobby!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

So cute, Bobby! My dad always likes to add a little peanut butter to his S'mores!

Bonnie said...

Perfect for upcoming summer fire pit gatherings, Bobby!

TK said...

Yum! A sweet card, and it takes right back to good ol' camping days!

Nancy said...

Nothing better than smores around a campfire! Awesome card!

Anonymous said...

OMGosh, now I want s’mores! I love them, and your card is delightful!

Lisa Kind said...

Comment above is from me! 🙄

Vicki Dutcher said...

How fun is this! Love the marshmallows :)

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love this fabulous s'mores birthday card, it would be perfect for my daughter-in-law who absolutely loves s'mores! The marshmallows look to be toasted perfectly!

cm said...

How clever to transform the S'Mores into a birthday card. LOVE this idea; need to do the same with my Greetery set!
hugs~c

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Bobby this card looks good enough to eat - and makes a fun Birthday card! A great way to dual-purpose your stamp set.

Ina G said...

Who can resist marshmallows. Super card Bobby. I need a sugar fix!