Thursday, April 20, 2023

Less is More #481

It's been a while since I've played at Less is More.  They have an "anything goes" challenge going on and since I needed a sympathy card I used their challenge as my inspiration.


I was also inspired by my friend Bonnie who did some beautiful iris cards that you can see here.  I cut the iris blossom from a panel in my bits box and the entire die from paper that I spritzed with Distress Spray.  the background was masked in the corner, colored with Distress Ink and stamped with an ancient sentiment from My Pink Stamper. 

Thanks for dropping by.  Have a great day!








If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

11 comments:

Pamela said...

wow, such a elegant card, perfect for a sympathy card as well as for our challenge. The shading on the corner gives the card a different dimension. Thank you for joining us at Less is More

!neke said...

Great CAS card !!!!
groeten Ineke

I Card Everyone said...

Sorry you needed it, but it's a beautiful card that will be appreciated, Bobby.
=]

Anonymous said...

Fab CAS Card Bobby ... loving your single flower and thanks for playing along at 'Less Is More' ..... Sid xx

Judy Woodland said...

This is just so stunning, Bobby. I'm pinning....there are so many possibilities with this design. I just LOVE it!!!

Loll said...

Beautifully soft and delicate colouring on this gorgeous card Bobby! I have always loved this iris die. xx

Bonnie said...

I think this is my all time favorite die and you've used it beautifully, Bobby! Sorry you needed a sympathy card, but this certainly fits that need perfectly. Thanks for the shout out, my friend.

Marcia Hill said...

CAS perfection and absolutely BEAUTIFUL Bobby!! Love it!! Hugs. :0)

Lisa Elton said...

This is a lovely way to send your sympathies, Bobby. So sorry you need it.

TK said...

Such a gorgeous sympathy card, and the iris is amazing. I've never met an iris I didn't like, and this one is no different

Anonymous said...

Oh double WOW! bobby!! Your creation is absolutely gorgeous. So soft and gentle - perfect for a sympathy card. I guess it is no surprise when I say I love your card.
Sandy xx