Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Color Hues #65, Beautiful Blooms #5 and NBUS #51

I looked over my floral stamps trying to decide what to do for the Color Hues challenge, not finding anything I was happy with.  Then a new order came and I saw the possibilites.  


The flowers and vase are from Simon Hurley/Spellbinders called Floral Stems and Ceramic Vases respectively.  I cut the mum from two shades of red and one of the six vases from aqua.  The background is Crystal Wall from Altenew and the sentiment is from Hero Arts. 

I'm also sending my card to Beautiful Blooms (see their beautiful moodboard below) and NBUS where we can all post our Never Before Used Stuff .

Thanks for dropping by.  I hope you week is going well.









If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

9 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

I just love this, Bobby. I recently got Simon's 2 die sets and you have really inspired me here. I can't wait to use them. You have nailed that color challenge with the white background, it's just stunning!!!

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, Bobby! If we do get a day together, I'd love to borrow this set! LOve those layered mums in your various reds arranged so beautifully in your aqua vase!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Oh what pretty mums! The shape of the vase and the pattern in it go perfectly with your background Marvelous card, Bobby!

Karen said...

That order arrived just in time! The florals are perfect in red and the aqua vase is gorgeous, too! I love that embossed background. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Nancy said...

Bobby, I chuckled when I read you were puzzled until your package arrived filled with new goodies. We all certainly understand where you are coming from. This hobby is so addictive. Pretty card! Love that vase! Thanks for playing along at Color Hues.

Bonnie said...

Your red mums are perfect and so pretty with the aqua vase! A serendipitous order, my friend!

Aimeslee Winans said...

This color combo makes me swoon! Love it.
Thanks for linking this up at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge! xoxo, Aimeslee

Stef Perry said...

I think all of us have been in your shoes, Bobby - that new thing that is able to inspire us when the bins full of stamps we already have just don't do it! This is a cool die set; the shape of the vase and the layered flowers are just wonderful. So glad you were able to join us at Color Hues!

Anonymous said...

Bobby this is so lovely, that embossed background makes such a statement! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues!