Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Less Is More #484

It's cooler today so I stayed in and made a quick card for Less Is More.  Even though I'm not fond of making one layer cards, the theme is flowers and I do love making flower cards.

I used Sunny Flowers stamp and stencil from Altenew, coloring it with Altenew Inks.   The sentiment is from Penny Black. 


 Thanks for dropping by.




If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

9 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

It IS cool today. Feels strange after all the heat. The fires were quite close to our house, but we weren't in real danger. Sure was smokey, though. Did you notice it?? I love this card so much, makes me want to CASE it. I'm pinning.

Loll said...

Beautiful one layer card Bobby! xx

I Card Everyone said...

I don't think I've ever met this darling stamp, Bobby! Maybe it's one you got while you were their Guest Designer? I can't find it in their shop either!
How sweet in yellow for your one-layer card!
=]

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty, hugs, Lori m

Lisa Elton said...

This flower is new to me and I like it! This is a lovely card, Bobby!

TK said...

What a unique flower, and I love this CAS one-layer card to pieces!

Laurie Unger said...

Lovely CAS OL sympathy card - I bet is was quick to make, too. Thanks for playing over at LIM.

Kathyk said...

The kind of card we crafters hate to have to make but your take on the sympathy card is simply super

Kathyk

Bonnie said...

This is such a sweet card, Bobby! I love that flower in the sunny yellow!