Sunday, June 25, 2023

Color HUes #66

Color Hues has a combination that is perfect for flowers (yellow and green) and I knew just the ones.


The Daisies from Altenew.  It is an embossing folder that comes with a stencil that I colored with Altenew inks.   The sentiment is from their One-Go Birthday set.  

While I had my folder out I decided to use it a different way.


This one was colored with Zigs including the background after which I ran it through the folder again.  The sentiment is also from Altenew, heat embossed in Platinum. 

Thanks for dropping by.






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

11 comments:

Bonnie said...

Beautiful daisies in both colors, Bobby! Embossing again after watercoloring adds extra depth. I wish I could always remember to do that.

I Card Everyone said...

A duo of delights, Bobby!
=]

Karen said...

Both cards are beautiful! I've never tried the embossing folder/stencil duo, but this encourages me to get one on my wish list. Those daisies do look like they were just made for this Color Hues Challenge. Thanks for joining us!

Loll said...

Always great when you can make two cards when your supplies are out. These are both so pretty, Bobby! I love both versions. xx

Nancy said...

Love them both Bobby! I don't have any folders from Altenew! I am off to check out their site. I love how you colored the second card! Thanks for playing at Color Hues.

Stef Perry said...

Bobby, your field of daisies is beautiful. I love the stenciled coloring and how just a sentiment finishes things off perfectly. Thanks so much for joining us at Color Hues!

TK said...

Two fab cards -- brought a smile to my face, and will surely do the same to the recipient!

cm said...

A duo of daisy delights, Bobby! That's an impressive folder; so very detailed! Thrilled to see you in the Colour Hues gallery!
hugs~c

Anonymous said...

So beautiful Bobby, thank you so much for joining us at the Color Hues!

Anonymous said...

Sorry Bobby I got anonymous again it's Tracey Mczneely,

JulieP said...

Oh these are both so pretty and summery!!!! I love what you did with these folders. Thanks so much for playing with Color Hues, Bobby!