Monday, June 26, 2023

Inkspirational #292 and Can You Handle the Pressure? Butterflies

I saw an idea on Pinterest and wanted to make several cards for the younger people on my birthday list.   I saw the challenge at Inkspirational and am sending one version there.


I stamped the Altenew Layered Cupcakes in Altenew inks and die cut them.  Then I had the idea to die cut through the card front.


I thought I needed a stamped sentiment somewhere so I stamped one from the same set on the inside.


I'm also sending this to Can You Handle the Pressure?  without the twist. 

Thanks for dropping by.







If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

10 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

Such a fabulous and easy birthday card. I have that embossing folder, thanks for the inspiration......once again.XO~

I Card Everyone said...

Leaves me yearning for lemon meringue pie, Bobby! So pretty - and clever!
=]

Bonnie said...

What a great idea and a delicious looking lemon cupcake, Bobby! I think you may have a winner here!

Lisa Elton said...

Very cute, Bobby, love the cut out! I need to get my little baking buddy and make some cupcakes!

Diane said...

Perfect and yummy birthday card to mail, great inspiration too!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Can You Handle The Pressure}
{Triple B}
{Simply Clean & Simple} Coming July 7th

TK said...

Love this, Bobby! Great idea for cutting the front and mounting the cupcake inside -- now if I can only remember it...

Marina said...

Oh I like the cut through design. It adds something special to this stylish contemporary card. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational

Marcia Hill said...

Cool, COOL card Bobby!! Loving that die cut window and all the white on white detail from the embossing folder...really makes that yummy looking cupcake POP!! Hugs. :0)

cm said...

Celebration happening all over your card, Bobby! Fabulous embossed background (I have this folder; need to use it) and the cupcake, nestled inside the card, just adds to the fun! Thank you so much for joining us at Inkspirational; I appreciate your support!
hugs~c

Marlena M. said...

Lovely festive creation! Thank you for joining us at INkspirational~