Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Inkspirational #291

I've been busy making cards without any challenges in mind.  Today I started looking at challenges and one of my cards will be great for the Seasonal challenge at Inkspirational


I made the tea pot from HoneyBee a while ago, inspired by a video that I can't find now.  It included braying white ink to bring out the dimension.  I was just waiting for an idea to hit me on what to fill it with when my new die set from Simon Hurley for Spellbinders came with five different flowers on it.  The lilies were made from white and off-white cardstock with inked stamens.  They are perfect for the Spring/Easter part of the challenge.

The weather has cooled so I'm heading back to my craft room to play some more.  You'll see the results sometime soon, maybe when I come across another challenge.  






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

What a sweet little tea pot - short and stout! lol Those daffodils are so sweet in it, Bobby!
=]

Bonnie said...

I love all the dimension in these lilies and that pretty teapot, Bobby!

Marcia Hill said...

That teapot is so pretty Bobby and I love, LOVE those Lilies...absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Hugs. :0)

TK said...

Sweetest little teapot, and you found precious flowers to fill it -- very nice!

Nonni said...

Beautiful, Bobby! I love the colors you chose for the lilies, very realistic and beautiful! All these dies are so stunning too. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!